First things first – When to apply
Basically, there is not an application deadline. Nevertheless, we recommend that our prospective international students who require a student visa apply at least three months in advance so that there is enough time to plan for the arrival.
Not a requirement – Numerus Clausus (NC)
The Bachelor programme “International Hotel Management, B.A.” does not have minimum grade requirement. However, a personal interview with each prospective student is conducted after a successful application.
How to apply – And where
Currently, you may apply for the next winter semester. We look forward to having you!
- Online Application Portal
With our online Application Portal you can apply for the study programmes of the SRH Hochschule Berlin at the Campi Dresden and Berlin. If you are interested in one of our international programmes, please select the location SRH Hotel-Akademie Dresden.
Of course, you may also apply by e-mail. Please send us your cover letter along with your latest report card and CV.
Requirements – These documents must be submitted
- General higher education entrance level
- If you have not yet received your secondary school or technical college degree, you may submit your most recent academic record.
- Alternatively, applicants with a subject-specific professional degree and 3 years of relevant professional work experience will be accepted. International qualifications will be assessed on an individual basis.
- Coursework from previous degrees may possibly be accredited toward your academic requirements. If English is not your native language and your most recent school degree is not from a country with English as its official language, you must present a TOEFL test or an equivalent certificate, such as IELTS Academic or TOEIC. This is not necessary if you already have a university degree from an English-speaking country.
Good preparation How to organise your preliminary internship
- You are welcome to make your own arrangements to gain work experience in the hotel of your choice. If you need help in the search for your dream internship, our Career Services are happy to help arrange an internship placement.
- The internship should take place in the Service, Banquet, Front Office and / or Housekeeping departments.
- This will provide you with the best possible opportunity to gain a first impression of these basic operative departments. The internship contract will be between you and the hotel. This should be on the basis of a regulated working week of 40 hours.
A good idea – The internship abroad in Dresden The best way to apply
Please contact the International Office, in order to apply for one or two semesters at the SRH Hochschule Berlin Campus Dresden. The International Office will inform you of the necessary application requirements and notify you of all information pertaining to your semester or semesters abroad. The SRH Hochschule Berlin will review your application and inform us here in Dresden. All information about the application process can be found at the homepage of the SRH Hochschule Berlin.